Monday, November 26, 2007

Cos' I'll be running right behind you

(She's so overjoyed, she has moved on.)


Toady, Sissie & I went to town! Ha ha, 3 times. What a town freak!
This was supposed to be our sisters' day out shopping together.
When we're about to go out, it frigging rained. It rained okay!

So we're stuck at the void deck, sitting down & walking around.
Half an hour passed, we decided not to walk there but to take bus 105.
I looked like a clumsy no balance girl, wanna fall but not falling.
Stupid slippers, they ain got no friction! Ugh, sissie had to hold me.


She's on the phone, she's ALWAYS on the phone.


Black, black & black.


Joyce is supergirl! Ha ha ha, oh my.

Went to Far East. Very little people there today, cos its a Monday.
Had our very late lunch there. We ate the Beefy Cheesy box fries again!
Ahhh darnit, Im so getting really sick of that stuff manz.


HAHAHA AGAIN.


Awww, so pretty!

Shopped around. My big J necklace got no stock again, ugh sickening!
I've been going there for 3 times, but next week there'll be new stock.
:D Im sososo gonna get it, hell yeah!

Mrted to Bugis.


:D

Shopped around again. Bought some stuffs & we mrted to IMM.
We went to ask Popular if they were hiring, but it was full -___-"
K heck it manz, think Im gonna join my sissie for work this week.

We're gonna be selling desserts & jellies together!
Ha ha, Im so not gonna care about the pay already.
At least I have something better than nothing right, ha ha.

Tomorrow's event, school at 10 to celebrate Mrs Neo's farewell party.
Then the guides will be off to West Mall to watch Enchanted together.
But later on, Im still unsure. Blah, what a day. Photos credit, Sissie!


SISSIE & MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.
Thanks to Munyee, Nicole, Josuha, Kring, Desmond, Passerby (from my tagb), Christine & Clara for wishing me an early birthday :D
4 more days, dearest(:

No comments: